Afternoon folks, a very wet day here. It is in for the week-end. Typical, as it is Bank Holiday here in the UK.
A5 Gate Fold Card - Closed Laying Down
Open - Standing
Products Used
B.P. Autumn Morning 12 x 12 Signature Collection - Crafter's Companion.
Scripture - Romans 12: V5 - Free this week from Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog.
Die:- Petite Scalloped Circle - S4- 115 - Spellbinders
Ribbon from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
Challenge Entered
Hugs
xxxxxxx




7 comments:
A gorgeous card Cathy,love the design.xxx
Beautiful card Cathy :-)
Lovely card and scripture. x
Hi Cathy:
Your card is gorgeous. I love the scripture, and your fold is very nice as well. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. It's a treat to have you play along in our challenges.
I couldn't help but notice that you're keeping the candle burning. I'm SO very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine. May the Lord bless and comfort you - especially when your heart is heavy. I hope you'll turn to Him for the strength and comfort you need. I'm truly sorry for that void in your heart.
Thanks again for joining us. Have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
How nice to enjoy a bank holiday, Cathy! We don't have those here. I must say those gorgeously rich autumnal colors look amazing on your beautiful gatefold card! I'm in awe that you are able to tie such pretty bows! It's a wonderful creation! hugs, de
Oh so pretty, Cathy! Fall is my favourite season and this is such a cool style of card! I am looking forward to fall!
So beautiful and creative. Have a lovely holidays.
Hugs xx
Post a Comment