Sunday, 16 August 2020

An Old Image Made Into A Card

Afternoon peeps.  Really nasty weather here in my part of the UK.  I was so glad I went shopping before doing my jobs, I would have got drenched.

A6 Scalloped Card


Products Used

As stated in my title, I did this image a very long time ago.  I found it in a box in my craft room.  This was done while attending a workshop.
Spun Sugar - Wild Honey - Shabby Shutters D.I.'s then sprayed with water and dried.
Versamark White Embossing Powder
Thankfully I wrote all this on the back of the card but alas not the stamp we were using.
Plaster Flower and Ribbon from my stash.

3 Challenges Entered

Thank you for looking

Hugs

Cathy
xxx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful Cathy,love the image.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

So pretty and love the gorgeous colours. We feel spring in the air here, come on summer.xx

Anonymous said...

Oooh Cathy this is gorgeous :-)

Donna Ellis said...

Sending beautiful weather your way, Cathy. But I must comment that your lovely card really has the sunshine turned on. It’s spectacular and sweet. I’ve been reorganizing my dies... a slow process for me lol... and enjoying some cardmaking just for fun these days. This week I’ve regained a bit of energy, so I spend a 5 minute morning segment pruning our rapidly growing shrubbery. Jack has our new green house completed, and he is now building the shelves on the inside. Been reading quite a bit, and resting a lot. Still struggling with resting because it feels like I’m wasting time, but Jack reminds me it’s not wasting time if my body needs it. Hugs, de

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful project! I love the soft blending! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner