Afternoon peeps. I hope you are all well. I have put my blog back to the old blogger but not sure how long that will last! Most peoples write ups & pictures I am only getting half of the screen & I have to keep moving backwards & forwards to read it!
My 7 x 7 Scalloped Card
I thought this image was very apt for what is going on in the world.
Products Used
B.p. :- Boho Chic - First Edition.
Image free from Colouring for Adults.
Various brands of markers
Ribbon for Triple Bow/Gem & cardstock from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
8 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-2020-challenge-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-120.html
8 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2020/08/august-2020-challenge-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-120.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/classic-design-challenge-august-8.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-402.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2020/08/anything-goes-challenge-august-4th-202.html
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2020/07/anything-goes-450-451.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-402.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2020/08/anything-goes-challenge-august-4th-202.html
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2020/07/anything-goes-450-451.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
Hugs
xxxxxxx



7 comments:
Lovely image very apt ! Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue create x
This is beautiful Cathy, good to see you able to craft among your busy schedules. xx
This is beautiful Cathy, and very apt :-)
A gorgeous card Cathy
very beautiful and perfect for these times.
hugs xx
A lovely design. Fitting for any occasion or as a just because.
It's a lovely image and I like your scalloped card.
Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this month.
Hugs, Sandy DT
Post a Comment