Wednesday, 12 August 2020

I Am a Child of God


ALSO ON MY BIBLE JOURNAL BLOG

Hi Folks.  So hot here in my part of the UK, no air at all in my apartment.

My Bible Journal for Today.


Craft Products Used

B:P :- Snowflake - Holly Jolly by Nancie Rowe-Janitz - Fancy Pants Designs.
The image I received from my Church Ministers.  Sorry I don;t know where the got it from.  They have been giving us all a pack of things to keep us motivated and close to the Lord while the Church is closed.
Various makes of markers and also Sakura Glitter pens used.

Thank you for looking.

I hope you are all keeping safe.

Entering this on a super new Challenge I have found.  The people running it feel about things the same way as I do.  They believe in God. http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

8 Challenges Entered

God 
Bless
Cathy
xxxx


4 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

A beautiful project with a lovely colour wave x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cathy.xxx

Anonymous said...

Stunningly beautiful Cathy :-)

Pia S said...

Beautiful coloring and color coordination, and I love the sparkle!