Morning peeps. The sun is in and out here today. Not warm though. I hope everyone out in blogland is fit, well and happy.
My 8 x 6 Stepper Card
Products Used
Digi :- I bought ages ago and have it as Fae 8 Stardust. The Design Team have it as "Fairy Children Digi Stamp 1" - Morgan Art World.
Promarkers
Dies :- Grand Ovals - LF-110
Grand Scalloped Ovals - LF-111 - Spellbinders
B/P :- Boho Chic - First Edition
Sentiment Stickers from my stash. :- Each Day is a Gift - Celebration - Smile - Grow - Life - Memories, Dream, Love. Also a small Rabbit with a Flower Pot.
Why not head over to this Family orientated, law abiding Challenge Blog to see their awesome work and enter a lovely uplifting creation while you are there.
Thank you for looking.
13 Challenges Entered
https://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/09/sweet-stampin-anything-but-birthday-card.html
Hugs
xxxxx



21 comments:
Beautiful card Cathy, am impressed with your stepper card and your gorgeous colouring. xx
Wow, amazing design and so beautiful.
Hugs xx
A gorgeous stepper card Cathy.xxx
What a lovely, serene step card, Cathy! Those late summer colors are especially pretty. I imagine Fall is on the way to your area, while we are still in our hottest time of year. That soft gold and soft green paper against the black looks marvelous! hugs, de
Thankyou for sharing this gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x
This is really gorgeous,
Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,
Hugz Tinz
Cute card, I love your colors image. hank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Danka DT
It looks fab, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx
I also have this as Fae 8 Stardust. LOL You've focused the attention on the image and she is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene DT
Beautiful step card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx
A beautiful image and shaped creation for our 'Hand coloured image' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.
B x
Gorgeous card Cathy - every day is the most precious gift :-)
Beautifully coloured image, great stepper card.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}
Gorgeous card Cathy, love your beautifully coloured image..hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Wendy xx
A most beautiful stepper card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations
A lovely stepper card. Thank you for joining in our things with wings challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary
A beautiful stepper card. You have coloured the image perfectly x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk
So stylish and feminine, and the color coordination is perfect for the season. It’s lovely.
Stunning colouring, I am in total awe. Your card is just gorgeous :) Thank you so much for joining us at I❤️Promarkers this fortnight. Love and hugs Mimi xxxx
Fabulous stepper card!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
So true - each day is indeed a gift. Beautiful stepper card and beautiful colouring, Cathy! I love the little bunny sticker!
Post a Comment