Morning peeps. Nasty morning weather wise here. I hope it is better where you are? My card today is another CAS card made to enter the same Challenge. I find these very hard!
My 6 x 6 CAS Scalloped Card
Products Used
Stamps:- Daisy Display
Sentiment from Daffodils - Both from Honey Doo Crafts
Promarkers
Recycled Bows from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
5 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/08/august-2021-challenge-8-anything-goes.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/week-639-cas-clean-and-simple.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-442.html
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/week-607add-sentiment.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-426.html
Hugs
xxxxxxxx



9 comments:
I'm with you on this one. I find Clean and Simple card designs extremely difficult. They feel naked when I'm done creating. And yet, seeing someone else's perfect C&S card leaves me in awe. You've done a super job! The image is breathtaking, and your colouring is wonderful. You've truly brought it to life! Wonderful sentiment and such pretty bows. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda
A beautifully done card and love those polka dotted bows!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
A lovely design for a pretty floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts CAS theme this week.
B x
Hi Cathy,
Wowzer!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!
Love the stamp and you’ve coloured it beautifully. And those bows finish it off perfectly
This is a fab CAS card sweetie!
Love and hugs, Sue xxx
Fabulous card, love those bows, they pop up perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna
I can't believe I missed this post Cathy it is beautiful the stamp and colours you have used look amazing I also love those little bows and sentiment this is super.
hugs
lorraine x
Adorable colours on your card and that image is gorgeous...xx
Another great CAS design and your colouring of these flowers is just perfect. Those bows are super cute too! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x
so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
Vivi
Post a Comment