Monday, 2 August 2021

Trellis Crackling Rose

 Afternoon peeps.  I hope you are all well!  My card today is the second time within a few days of using this lovely stamp,  I won this stamp along with another when I entered a  Challenge over on. https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/ .  It is this weeks favourite stamp but I haven't used the other one yet or the three that I ordered the other day from  https://www.chocolatebaroque.com/

My A5 Card


Products Used

Focal Stamp :- Crackling Rose -  CBCM0062 - Chocolate Baroque

Sentiment Stamp :- Hot off the Press

Promarkers

Brick Embossing Folder - Not sure of the make

Die:- Ornate Trellis - Floral Delight - Sara Signature - Crafter's Companion

Pearl Embellishment - Crystals and Gems UK

Thank you for looking.

11 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/08/august-2021-challenge-8-anything-goes.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/week-6356-anything-goes-with-option-of.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/classic-design-challenge-august-8.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/08/august-2021-challenge-90-crafts-galore.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-440.html

https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2021/08/morgans-artworld-challenge-8.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-425.html

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/august-any-celebration.html

https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/271-1st-august-2021.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/07/anything-goes-challenge-27th-july-2021.html

https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/08/august-favourite-stamps.html - This is mine for this week anyway!!! lol!!!



https://avenue613.blogspot.com/p/top-rockers-august-1-7-2021-week-1.html




https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/2021/10/september-winners-guest-designers-and.html

Hugs


                                                    xxxxx






13 comments:

brenda said...

Oooh, you've been indulging in new stamps have you Cathy, will look forward to seeing what you chose and create.

It's another real beauty with Crackling Rose and super intense colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Celebrations' theme at Stamping Sensations, 'Favourite Stamps at We Love Chocolate Baroque and not forgetting our Roses theme at Allsorts.

B x

Donna Ellis said...

Love love LOVE that CB stamp! I like just about any rose image, but this one is fabulous. Your coloring is so intense. WONDERFUL. I don't own any CB stamps... yet... but I haven't seen one I don't cherish. I like the "off-kilter" white layer, against the drama of your black and red/pink. Your card almost resembles a take on the spotlight technique. It's beautiful, Cathy! hugs, de

Tina Z. said...

Wow, absolutely stunning!

HilaryJane said...

What an amazing rose, love how it is coloured and how you have backed it with a die that reflects the crackled background, such a good idea. Thanks too for using a CB stamp and joining us at we love Chocolate Baroque the month xx

Pia S said...

Loving the rich red color and black accents from the trellis die cut. So classy and beautiful.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining Allsorts, Stamping Sensations, and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

This is a beauty Cathy this stamp is fast becoming my favourite, your colouring is super I also love the embellishments and background a wonderful card
hugs
lorraine x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, lovely colouring of your rose. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations, We Love Chocolate Baroque, TTCRD cand 613 Avenue Create challenges. Anesha

Andree said...

A lovely card. Fabulous embossed background and wonderful rose image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Vivi Casale said...

adorable card with such beautiful stamp!
Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
xx
Vivi Casale

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card and beautiful rose. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Danka CT -

sallysbitz2 said...

A beautiful card that is perfectly coloured with a great layout x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

A very beautiful project. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT