Monday, 30 August 2021

New Beginnings

 Evening peeps. I hope you have all had a good day?  My card this evening is a CAS creation.  I don't do them very well but there was a Challenge I wanted to enter and that was the theme!


My 6 x 6 Card Standing


Laying Down



Products Used

Stamp:- New Beginnings - Honey Doo Crafts

A touch of Promarkers in a couple of places

Card stock:- Lime Fizz Pearlised -  Limetree Crafts

Embossing Folder:- Embossalicious

Dies:- Isabella Butterfly - 98507

Pippi Butterfly - 98508 - Memory Box

Thank you for looking.

5 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/08/august-2021-challenge-8-anything-goes.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/week-639-cas-clean-and-simple.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-442.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-426.html

Hugs


xxxxxxxx



7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Cathy this is so lovely that embossed background really helps make the stamp stand out the stamp itself is beautiful I can picture myself sat under that tree drinking a nice glass of wine looking out over the amazing vista, ACE work
hugs
lorraine x

brenda said...

A very tranquil scene Cathy and one can transport to any corner of the Globe, but for me there will definitely be sunshine. Many thanks for joining our CAS theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Tracy said...

Great CAS creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pia S said...

Ah, what a pretty, peaceful scene. At first I read wine, instead of view. But wine tastes better after a little bit of a workout too, if you ask me:)

Ellibelle said...

Really beautiful! Love the embossing!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Vesna M. said...

Beautiful card, like the image and embossing background. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

Jackie C said...

So tranquil & serene.
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx