Afternoon peeps. Hope you are all well and happy? Sun is going in and out here today but mostly cloudy.
My 8 x 8 Card
Close Up Of Image
Bow
I am trying to show the sparkle on this card. There is a lot but it isn't really showing in the photos.
Products Used
Stamps:- Serena - CBCM0035 - Chocolate Baroque
Sentiment :- Merry and Bright - SEPT031 - Stamps by Chloe
Sakura Glitter Pens
Promarkers
Scattered Straw D.I.
Dies:- Grand Decorative Circles One - LF-015
Grand Circles - LF-114
Lacey Circles - S4-293 - Spellbinders
Ombre Glitter Card - Silver/Gold - Hobby Craft
Cluster on the bow - Chloe's Creative Cards
Card Blank and Ribbon from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
8 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/08/august-2021-challenge-8-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/week-6378-add-some-sparkle.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/classic-design-challenge-august-8.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/08/atg-challenge-17th-august-2021.html
Hugs
xxxxxxxx





10 comments:
I can see the sparkle :) It is notoriously difficult to capture glitter and sparkle in our photos but this is a lovely card for our challenge at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us.
Lorraine
Super gorgeous, those colours and stamp are just exquisite...xx
Wow super gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -
A beautiful creation using CB Serena Cathy and I can visualise the sparkle, many thank for joining in with our current Glitter theme at Allsorts challenge.
B x
Hi Cathy I can see the lovely sparkle and I must say I absolutely love this creation the image and your choice of colours is fabulous the little bow adds that bit of 'pop' I can't remember seeing this image in the store must have another look, super, super card
hugs
lorraine x
Lovely colours here.
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx
Such a pretty card with this gorgeous image and love the layers!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
What a lovely card. Nice coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}
You've captured all the sparkle well. The biggest circle reminds me of the moon or a radiant halo, and I like that you added 3 different sized circles, it's a great layout.
Lovely card, image is so beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna
Post a Comment