Saturday, 26 June 2021

Three Very Quick Creations

 Afternoon peeps.  It is a very long time since I have made any, what I call "Quick Cards"

A5 Card


Products Used

Digi Image:- Sweetie2 - Digital Two For Tuesday

Sentiment Created through My Craft Studio.

3 Challenges Entered For Sweetie 2 Card

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-2021-challenge-6-anything-goes.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/classic-design-challenge-june-6.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/crafty-catz-557-anything-goes-opt-summer.html

A5 Card


Products Used

Digi Image:- Xmas Word Art - Dawn C.

Coloured through My Craft Studio

2 Challenges Entered for Xmas Word Art Card

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/chnc-challenge-548.html

http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-97-anything-christmas-goes.html

6 x 6 Card


Products Used

Digi B/P and image - Clocks Pictures 03 - Cajoline

Sentiment generated through My Craft Studio

Bow from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs

xxxxxxxx


13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful cards Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pia S said...

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to visit regularly lately, I’ve had too little time to do the things I love, some things had to be put on pause.
These quick cards are lovely, I think it’s inspiring to see how easy it can be done, and still so much more personal than a store bought card.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! You have certainly been busy, Cathy, and also learned how to use some new software! (I'd not heard of it previously). Fabulous designs, and beautiful cards! Wishing you a great week! hugs, de

Wendy said...

Hi Cathy, hope your keeping well! Sorry I have been a rubbish blogger…Beautiful cards as always.
Hugs
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

A stunningly set of beautiful cards, gorgeous colours and as always your design is amazing. xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Cathy what a wonderful selection of cards they are all so different and each one looks fabulous I especially love the shabby chic look of the last one, excellent work
hugs
lorraine x

Chana Malkah said...

Quick cards are often life savers! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,

A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner

Judy McKay said...

Very beautiful cards. I agree with Chana that quick cards are a life saver some times. Hope you have a creative week. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT

Susan Renshaw said...

Three super cards!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

brenda said...

Cathy (with a C!!), received your mail but there is no way of replying says 'no sender' and won't do an auto reply in the usual way. Can you mail me again and give me your mail addy within the mail content please.

B x

Jackie Cornfield said...

Lovely card & image.
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Stay safe and well.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Tina Z. said...

Such beautiful cards, I love them all.
Crafty hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy just popped over to thank you for leaving such lovely comments on my blog and to welcome you back I knew that you were away I hope that you enjoyed the break and that you are feeling OK, just checking, xx
hugs
lorraine x