Afternoon peeps. It is very hot in my part of the UK. I should imagine we will have thunderstorms soon!!
My 7 x 7 Card
Very Glittered but unfortunatley not showing up in the photo
Products Used.Digi Image - Fae2 - I bought it when there was Fitztown about, now known as Morgan's Artworld. I don't know what the image is called now!
Promarkers
Sakura Glitter Pens
Crystallina Sparkelicious Glitter - Chole's Creative Cards
B/p - Wish - Item#650 - Nancie Rowe-Janitz - Fancy Pants Designs
Dies:- Lace Corner Deco A - Cheery Lyn Designs
Leaves#1 - Little Claire Designs
Corner Punches from Martha Stewart and X-Cut
Flowers and Lace from my Stash.
Thank you for looking.
12 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-2021-challenge-6-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-141.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/classic-design-challenge-june-6.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-2021-challenge-88-crafts-galore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/crafty-catz-challenge-555-anything-goes.html
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2021/06/anything-goes-challenge_080577030.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-437.html
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2021/06/morgans-artworld-challenge-6.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-421.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-i-love.html- I Love Sparkle and Lace.
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/06/anything-goes-challenge-june-8th-2021.html
THIS WAS A GOLD RIBBON AWARD WINNER OVER AT:-https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2021/06/morgans-artworld-challenge-6-winners.html
Hugs
XXXXXXXXX




10 comments:
Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured love the sparkly wings.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us again
Carol DT x x
It is very hot we don't have chance to get used to it either cold or hot!!! They have forecast thunderstorms in next couple of days,we are in Hull.
Carol x
Beautiful card love the wings ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/
wow, absolutely stunning!
hugs xx
This is a very pretty card! I love the touches of glitter. Very nicely done. Thanks for a beautiful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner
This looks really delightful in all the shades of blue, thank you so much for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.
B x
Hi Cathy this is a beautiful creation I love the image also the lovely colours you have used the flower spray is ACE
Hugs
lorraine x
Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Beautiful card! So pretty with the fancy corner dies and pretty flower cluster. The image is looking gorgeous too with those sparkly wings. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck and hope to see you back with our new challenge tomorrow! Nick
Beautyful card, I love your image and colors. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Danka CT -
Absolutely gorgeous. You did such a lovely job with this image and project. Thank you for entering your lovely project in Morgan's ArtWorld. Good Luck with your entry.
Annette DT
Post a Comment