Afternoon peeps. I hope you are all well and the weather is kind to you? The sun can't make it's mind up here today!
My 6 x 6 Card
Coloured in a Different Colour and Without Sentiment
Products Used
Digi Images :- Prairie(but I have cropped the prairie grass out and just left the sky). - Mo's Digital Pencil
Wuthering - Also from Mo's Digital Pencil
Promarkers
Sentiment computer generated.
Thank you for looking.
12 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-2021-challenge-6-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-142.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/week-629-anything-goes-with-option-to.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/classic-design-challenge-june-6.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-82-birthday.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/crafty-catz-challenge-556-anything-goes.html
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2021/06/new-challenge.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-438.html
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2021/06/morgans-artworld-challenge-6.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-422.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/06/through-craft-room-door-atg-challenge.html
Hugs
xxxxxx




14 comments:
Very clever design and very beautiful.
Hugs xx
I like both panels, perhaps the more lightly colored clothed woman a bit more because it feels brighter. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT
Hi Cathy thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I am so pleased that you are posting again I do miss you when you aren't around. Cathy your two cards are beautiful I love the contrast of the coloured and uncoloured they both are wonderful, with my DT hat on I would like to thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS this week
hugs
lolo x
They look great and in both colours, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xx
Before I even read your post Kathy was who came to mind with Heatchliff's voice in the distance, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Anything Goes with an option' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Stay safe and well.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx
This is just gorgeous Cathy,love the image.xxx
Very beautiful and what a lovely image. Nice work..
Thank you for entering your lovely project into World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good Luck with your entry.
Annette DT
Back again, and again, just so beautiful. Thank you for entering your lovely project into Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge. Good Luck with your entry.
Annette DT
Back again. Still a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Gale DT for http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
Stunning cards Cathy, both are gorgeous. xx
Both iterations are very nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner
Gorgeous card. Love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna
Stunning, Cathy, and you did a fabulous job of cropping to get that image! Beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede this fortnight. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie. DT
Post a Comment