Wednesday, 9 June 2021

A Soothing Cup of Tea

 Afternoon peeps.  I have been for a walk and have come on here for a rest and a cool down.  I might go into the communal gardens later!

My 7 x 7 Card


Products Used

Image given in My weekly Church pack. - Romans 15:13

Coloured in a mixture of Promarkers and  one Sakura Glitter pen

B/P - Dream item#651 - Fancy Pants Designs

Kraft card blank from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

12 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-2021-challenge-6-anything-goes.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-141.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/classic-design-challenge-june-6.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/06/june-2021-challenge-88-crafts-galore.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/crafty-catz-challenge-554-anything-goes.html

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-june.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/06/challenge-437.html

https://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/2021/06/for-men-kraft-card-or-paper-closes-20th.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/06/qkr-stampede-challenge-421.html

https://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/267-1st-june-anything-goes.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/06/anything-goes-challenge-june-8th-2021.html

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

Hugs

xxxxxx

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

I adore this card, love the words. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
The Color of Cards, Owner

aussie aNNie said...

Great colours, great card and fabulous verse, what else could one ask for. xx

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous! I LOve your colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at
Crafty Catz.
Chrissyxx
Hope you managed to get into the garden. x

Stacey said...

Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Then Crafter's Cafe.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Stacey said...

Awesome card! Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy I hope that you are ok, it is so lovely to be able to visit and see your latest card it is wonderful I love the scripture and the images that you have used with it, super work.
hugs
lorraine x

Tina Z. said...

so beautiful, I love tea!
Hugs xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is very beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for entering your lovely project into Classic Design Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Annette DT

Vivi Casale said...

pretty!
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
xx
Vivi

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!