Afternoon Folks. It is really freezing here today. I hope it warms up a bit as I am off on Monday for five days. This afternoon is the first of four very quick Christmas cards I have made at SA Craft Club last night.
7 X 7 Card
Products Used
Stamp:- LL09K - Creative Expressions
Stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink Pad
Antique Linen D.I.
B/P:- White Christmas - Craft & You Design
6 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-215-anything-goes-optional.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/week-494-cas-christmas.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-54-christmas-is-coming.html
6 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-215-anything-goes-optional.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/week-494-cas-christmas.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-54-christmas-is-coming.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/chnc-challenge-412.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-get-ready-for-christmas.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-get-ready-for-christmas.html
Thank you for looking.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx


8 comments:
A lovely card, gorgeous papers. Hugs Marlene
Beautiful card.xx
Gorgeous card, Cathy! Such a warm, cozy image! Looks like you had fun at your craft club!
Beautiful Card cathy - I love the gorgeous backing paper - Michelle x
Fab card and pretty paper, thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge, xxxxx
What a very pretty design and sorry to be so late arriving here, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Christmas' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.
B x
Love the beautiful paper and your pretty design
Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month
Joan
Such a great festive card Cathy.
Laine
x
Post a Comment