Thursday, 15 November 2018

Sparkles Monthly Challenges Ch# 110 DT Card

Good morning peeps.  I hope you are all keeping well?  I will not give you a weather forecast as I am scheduling this well in advance!!  It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at SPARKLES MONTHLY CHALLENGES.  Our challenge this month is:- 
THINGS OF FALL.

My 6 x 6 DT Card


Products Used

Image from Google, printed on to Satin Photographic Paper
Tree Bark Embossing Folder
Hessian from Crafter's Companion
Leaves from stash & coloured darker with Promarkers
Sentiment Computer generated.

Thank you for looking, do have fun playing the Challenge.

2 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-215-anything-goes-optional.html
Hugs

9 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Cathy! I love fall! Great use of the hessian! Have a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

A really gorgeous Autumn card Cathy. Catches the feel of the season really well - hugs - Michelle x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely vibrant pic, great fall colours

Basslady said...

a very cool card, teamie!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

Diane said...

Wonderful Fall colors and design.

Hugs Diane

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card dear Kathy, great use of the hessian and the colours are so pretty.xx

Laine said...

Such a lovely seasonal card Cathy. Love the fabulous image and detail.
Laine
x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful Autumnal Colours card, a lovely way to use hessian. Hugs Marlene

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Cathy! What fab autumn colours, and the hessian gives a lovely, rustic feel! Beautiful!

love Mags B x