Morning peeps. Hope you are keeping warm? Today is the third of my quick Christmas makes.
7 x 7 Card
Products Used
Stamp:- HH912K - Creative Expressions
Ink Pad - Vintage Sepia - Versafine
Tea Dye - D.I.
B/p - White Christmas - Craft & You
Thank you for looking
5 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-215-anything-goes-optional.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-anything-goes-challenge-57.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-54-christmas-is-coming.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-anything-goes-challenge-57.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/11/challenge-54-christmas-is-coming.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/11/chnc-challenge-413.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx


7 comments:
You're doing great with your quick cards, Cathy! I love your cool snowman stamp! I chuckled at your comment on my blog - sorry I tired you out with all my cards! I love, love, love making cards and I'm so happy to be crafting again after a couple months of not being able to, when hubby was in the hospital. I give many of my holiday cards to charity - my favourite is senior citizens in nursing homes. It makes me happy knowing that my cards will bring some joy over the holidays! Enjoy your weekend!
A fabulous quick Christmas card Cathy, love the vintage feel
Lorraine x
lOVELY CARD Cathy, another of the famous Cathy Series.xxx
Lovely card - this is such a great way to make quick and easy, handmade Christmas cards! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT
Looks fab, great image too, thanks for joining us at the craft rocket challenge and Craftyhazelnuts PP Challenge xxx
Such a great card Cathy.
Laine
x
Super quick card!!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Post a Comment