Day four of my quick Christmas makes.
7 x 7 Card
Products Used
Stamp- Size J - Anita's
Permanent Markers
Antique Linen D.I.
B/p - Merry Little Christmas - FEPAD 151x17
Thank you for looking, I will be away for a week so please all keep safe.
Hugs


11 comments:
Beautiful card Cathy. Hope your are well. Hugs Rita xxx
Lovely card, Cathy! The poinsettia is beautiful! Enjoy your time away!
Gorgeous festive card Cathy the Poinsettia is so lovely
hugs
Lorraine x
A very pretty poinsettia, lovely design
Lorraine x
Such a fabulous and festive card Cathy.
Laine
x
Beautiful quick Christmas card Cathy - look forward to seeing you back soon - Michelle x
What a lovely poinsettia, Cathy, and beautifully colored! It almost looks like stained glass! Beautiful! hugs, de
Beautiful, and what a lovely image used.xx
Hello Cathy,love all four of your Christmas makes...sorry for not popping by so often, seem to be spending more time on Facebook then blogging these days...hope you are well.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Topper with poinsettia with shading on edges looks like antique card image .
Lovely card .Hope your travels are drama free see you here again soon .
Cathy, your quick Christmas cards are lovely, such classic colours! I hope you had a good time away. I'd like to send you a Christmas card, but I can't find your address!! Can you email me: gauroth@gmail.com if you'd like one?
Thinking at you at this very busy time!
love Mags B x
Post a Comment