Morning peeps. Another quick post & I am afraid another quick card. That's all the time I have these days. Hope you are all well.
6 x 6 Card
Products Used
Stamp: Bella with Flowers - CL226 - Wild Rose Studio
Bp - Petal Fresh - Lili of the Valley & Nit Wit Collections.
Promarkers
Dies:- Standard Circles Large S4-114
Petite Scalloped Circles Large Spellbinders
Thank you for looking
5 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-213-anything-goes-optional.html
https://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/09/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-76.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-anything-goes-challenge-55.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-368-anything-goes-with-option.html
5 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-213-anything-goes-optional.html
https://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/09/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-76.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-anything-goes-challenge-55.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-368-anything-goes-with-option.html


14 comments:
Delightful stamp used here Kathy, love your style and the colours are lovely. Pretty heart added too.Hope you are keeping well and happy. hugs.xx
This is adorable. Don’t apologize for making quick makes, the result is beautiful and I certainly often need to get some quick makes done, so thanks for the inspiration:)
Gorgeous.....that image is so sweet! x
I have CANDY if you'd like to enter
A pretty card. Lovely image and paper.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x
What a fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx
Aw this is so pretty Cathy :-)
Hugs xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, love sweet Bella.
Hugs
Wendy xx
So sweet Kathy and lovely to see you crafting and posting again. Sorry for not being around these past few months I've had a pretty scary time healthwise, but all is well and I'm so happy and greatful to be back : ) xx
Lovely soft card and detail Cathy.
Laine
x
Cathy, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like the heart embellishment in the upper corner - did you make it? It matches beautifully and is so approrpriate for your image!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)
Oh what a pretty card,love your image and the pale colours,thanks for joining us here at I Love Promarkers challenge Lyn DT x.
Wonderful creation. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper challenges. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Iwona
Gorgeous card Cathy such a lovely image and fab colours
hugs
lorraine x
super cute!
Post a Comment