Morning peeps. My Card today is a very simple creation, just like me. God made me as simple as you can get!!!!
Products Used
Stamp:- Christmas Note 4097J- Penny Black
Promarkers
Star Dust Stickles
Embossing Folder
Star Dust Stickles
Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Snowflake Corner Punch
Sentiment from my stash.
7 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-213-anything-goes-optional.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-anything-goes-challenge-55.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/chnc-challenge-401.html
7 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-213-anything-goes-optional.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-anything-goes-challenge-55.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/chnc-challenge-401.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-challenge-anything-goes.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/09/367-anything-goes-with-option-of-no.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2018/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-311-anything-goes.html
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-45-optional-themehave-tweet.html
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/pbsc-september-anything-goesoptional.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2018/09/367-anything-goes-with-option-of-no.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2018/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-311-anything-goes.html
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-45-optional-themehave-tweet.html
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/pbsc-september-anything-goesoptional.html
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx


20 comments:
Love your gorgeous card Cathy... I hope you are keeping well.xxx
Cute n simple just like me too....we are the same and love it that way. Gorgeous card and love the cute image...sending hugs.x
A beautiful cas card, thinking of you. Hugs Marlene
Such a fabulous card and the embossing is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
Oooo, I love the embossing on the background, Cathy! Love the green and white combo for Christmas. I'm absolutely delighted that you are playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT
Adorable Christmas card Cathy x
The green embossed background goes really well with the colors of the image. Simple or not, it’s super sweet.
Gorgeous card Cathy, super sweet image.
Hugs
Wendy xx
What a wonderful card. Your coloring is great and I love that embossed snowflake background on green. I'm going to have to CASE that idea. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede's Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]
A very pretty card Cathy, lovely stamp and design
Lorraine x
Such a cute card Cathy. Love the sweet image.
Laine
x
What a gorgeous card Cathy :-)
Simple is best; who want's to be complicated lol!!
Hugs xx
You are not simple but your card is simply sweet
You are definitely not simple! Love your card and the sweet Penny Black stamp. This would be perfect for our anything goes challenge at http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
Lorraine x
A lovely Christmas card and a fabulous embossed background.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x
So cute. Love the layout. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT
Great Card Thank You for joining us at I Love Pro Markers hugs Sharon DT
Sweet image on your lovely Christmas card.Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs, Sandy DT
Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at 12 months of Christmas link up and Crafty Hazelnu'ts Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
Hi Cathy,
A fabulous Christmas card, love the cute image and the embossed background. Thank you for joining us over at PBSC this month, good luck in the prize draw and I hope you'll join us for our next challenge, love Jacky x
Post a Comment