Afternoon Peeps. Only quick posts I am afraid, I have a lot on at the SA this next few weeks. I hope you are all well?
My A5 Landscape Card
Products Used
Silent Night 3D Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion.
Silver Gilding Wax - Crafter's Companion.
Card stock from my stash.
9 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-213-anything-goes-optional.html
9 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-213-anything-goes-optional.html
https://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-54.html
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/classic-design-team-open-challenge.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-anything-goes-challenge-55.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/chnc-challenge-402.html
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-45-optional-themehave-tweet.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/09/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-week-of.html
https://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/christmas-joy.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/classic-design-team-open-challenge.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-anything-goes-challenge-55.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/chnc-challenge-402.html
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-45-optional-themehave-tweet.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/09/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-week-of.html
https://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/christmas-joy.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx



15 comments:
This is beautiful Cathy - love the religious scene - definitely what Christmas is all about - Michelle x
So beautiful.
Hugs xx
Gorgeous,love the embossing.xxx
Oh this looks great. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Beautiful and so elegant..Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Chrissy DT http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
This Christmas card is so elegant Cathy. Love it!
big hug Angela
WOW stunning card and perfectly religious too :-)
Hugs xx
Your card is classically elegant. The gilding wax looks great. Good luck in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
WOW, Cathy, what incredible embossing! I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at World Wide Open Design Team this month and good luck.
NanaConnie DT
That is lovely
Such gorgeousness with your beautifully embellished card, Cathy! So lovely and peaceful. Hugs, de
Beautiful...enjoy your important duties with the Salvo's.xx
Great festive card Cathy.
Laine
x
nice embossing! Thanks for sharing at Crafts Galore Challenge. I wish you luck in the challenge.
Dawn/DT
Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at 12 months of Christmas link up and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
Post a Comment