Saturday, 8 September 2018

Second Painting by Friend Peter

My Card today is the second one made from a print of Hubby's friend Peter's painting, mounted onto foil card stock.


Thank you for looking.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

11 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful Cathy,love the cat.xxx

Anonymous said...

WOW that painting is superb and made into a beautiful card Cathy :-)

Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Cathy
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful card
Hugs Kate xx

Pia S said...

Fantastic image and it’s beautiful with the silver Mirri background.

Angela said...

Woww Peter can draw beautifully! What a gorgeous cat and you made a gorgeous card with it!
Big hug Angela

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful painting.x

Shirley-Anne said...

Such a cute drawing and you have show cased it beautifully

Laine said...

Such a stunning image Cathy. Such a talented artist!
Laine
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy it is lovely to be visiting you again I hope that you are well. I adore this fabulous creation the image is superb, see you again soon I hope
hugs
lorraine xx

Donna Ellis said...

WOW! Gorgeous print and beautifully matted, Cathy! It’s wonderful! XXOO