Sunday, 18 October 2020

Peace To This House

 Morning Peeps.  It is really cold here in the UK.  I was trying to hold out until November to put my heating on because my heating system is expensive.  I have had to give in, lots of layers were not working on my fingers & toes!!

My A5 Card


Products Used
Image from the Internet
Brick embossing folder
Promarkers
Sakura Glitter Pens
Ribbon & Flower adornment from my stash.

Luke 10 :5 
'When you enter a house, first say, "Peace to this house."

13 Challenges Entered

Thank you for looking.

Hugs


xxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Very nice card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Cathy; stay warm :-)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy I agree it is getting colder, I adore this fabulous creation the image colours and sentiment are ACE
hugs
lorraine x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Cathy:
What a gorgeous card. SO much fabulous coloring on that great image. Also, no matter how many times we hear a Bible verse, it is ALWAYS such a blessing. Thank you for sharing. I'm always blessed by your art, and SO super grateful to have you share it with us at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings to you,
Karen L

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous love the colours. Hope are well. Marlene

Barbara Bruder said...

Super card. Nice coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card CAthy, looks great...take care..x

Pia S said...

Lots to color in here, you did a great job and the sparkly detailing is pretty. Pondering about whether to put on the heating or not here as well....

Brenda said...

This is such a cute scene. I'm loving the bits of sparkle here and there. Thanks so much for sharing them with us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Cathy! This is such a pretty card and I love the sentiment - that's one of my favorite verses! Hope all is well in your world and keep those fingers warm so you can create more wonderful projects like this one! Take care!
Rachelle : )

Sheryl said...

A lovely card - perfect for a new home or any occasion.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely gorgeous work here. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

Chana Malkah said...

Such a peaceful and calming card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner