Monday, 5 October 2020

Thank You All

 Thank you all for your good wishes and prayers.  My youngest son had a Kidney Transplant eighteen years  ago.  He has done well as  they say the life of them is usually ten years.  His has now come to the end of its life.  It apparently has been giving bad readings on his check  ups since February but he didn't want to worry me.  The readings are showing it is only working at 18% now and has been getting worse each month.  He has been put back on the Transplant list again.  He has to make the decision if he wants to start his dialysis now or wait until it reaches 15% when he will be forced to.

I have offered to be tested to see if I could be a donor but he will not let me.  He says it is worse for the donor than the person receiving it.

I am trying to concentrate on doing all the jobs I have to do in coming back from holiday.  Also seems lots of my contracts are coming to an end in the next few days. Electric-House Phone - Mobile .  Why is it that everything happens at once.

God Bless


Cathy

xxx


4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Cathy. Thank you so much for the update on your son. I just prayed for him again so that he can get a new kidney. I know how worried you are but please remember that God is always in control. I have added your son to my prayer list. Sending more hugs your way...

Anonymous said...

So sorry to read this Cathy. Bernard's kidneys are at 15% and he has one last test to do to see if he is fit for transplant or he'll be on dialysis soon. I was rejected as his donor. Prayers for you all xx

sallysbitz2 said...

I am so sorry to hear this.
I do hope another transplant donor arrives soon x

my thoughts are with you all, stay strong and think positive xx

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

aussie aNNie said...

Things happen for a reason Cathy, as you know, not in our hands, just take care and power in prayer. hugs. xxx