Afternoon peeps, I hope your weather is better than ours has been for the past few days.
My A5 Card
Products Used
Embossing Folders:- A4 - Checkered Argyle - Craftwell
6 x 6 Dots - Embossalicious.
Image:- Umbrella Girl - Colouring For Adults
Promarkers
Sakura Glitter Pens
Sentiment Stamp: From Unity Stamps.
Thank you for looking.
10 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2020/10/october-2020-challenge-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-bit-more-to-craft-challenge-126.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/classic-design-challenge-october.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2020/10/october-challenge-anything-goes.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-421.html
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2020/10/morgans-artworld-challenge-10.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-404.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ I couldn't do a proper link as this weeks Challenge was not given a title.
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2020/10/anything-goes-462-463.html
Hugs
xxxxxxxx



13 comments:
Just gorgeous Cathy,love your umbrella girl.xxx
This looks pretty cool, love the colours and great inspiration. x
What a sweet card Cathy :-)
Back again, lovely project. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Great job coloring this image! It's so pretty and I don't think I have ever seen it! Nice job on the layout and I love your layering choices! Have a great weekend!
Hugs - Rachelle : )
Darling card, Cathy! That image is fabulous,and so is your beautiful coloring. She is appropriate for our area. We’ve been waiting for a new roof for 5 weeks now. It was spoze to happen 3 weeks ago, but with all the rain, it still has not happened. Fingers crossed for this Monday. Wishing you warmth and sunshine. Hugs, de
Hi Cathy:
I hope you're having a great week. I love the image on your card and how you colored it and paired it with the red accents. What a FUN design. Thank you so much for playing along with us. I prayed for you today, and hope that you're doing well.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
"This is the day that the LORD hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in it".
Cute card A5. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}
What a lovely image and project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT
Wonderful background and design. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene DT
This is so pretty, Cathy! The image is precious, I love your embosing, and the pops of read, so beautiful!
Wow, stunning card.
Hugs xx
Nice combination of textures, and I like how you placed the panels at an angle. I tend to forget doing this, it's so much easier for me to go with the straight option for some reason:)
Post a Comment