Hi Peeps. Yes I am using the 3D Embossing Folders AGAIN!!! I think I have got hooked on them.
A5 Portrait Card Standing
Laying Down
Products Used
3D Embossing Folder - Pretty Poinsettia - Crafter's Companion
Sentiment Stamp - Winter Joy set - Crafter's Companion
Die:- Spellbinders
Golden Rod Stickles
Pearl Card Stock and Ribbon from my stash
Thank you for looking.
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-200-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-50.html
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-429-17th-of-august-christmas.html
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/1st-august-2017-classic-design-team.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/come-to-beccys-place-for-august.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/chnc-challenge-347.html
10 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-200-anything-goes-optional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-50.html
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-429-17th-of-august-christmas.html
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/1st-august-2017-classic-design-team.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/come-to-beccys-place-for-august.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/chnc-challenge-347.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/chnc-challenge-extra-for-august-2017.html
http://emeraldcitycraftschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-2.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-257-shaped-cards.html
http://http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-32-midway-opt.html/2017/08/challenge-79-festive-sentiment.html
http://emeraldcitycraftschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-2.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/qkr-stampede-challenge-257-shaped-cards.html
http://http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-32-midway-opt.html/2017/08/challenge-79-festive-sentiment.html
Hugs




18 comments:
wow, this is so beautiful and classy.
hugs xx
So beautiful Cathy, love the embossing & gorgeous colour.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Beautiful, elegant card.....love the colour
hugs Jo x
What a beautiful card Cathy that embossing folder is amazing you have chosen such a gorgeous colour that makes it show up perfectly, excellent make
hugs
lorraine x
Beautiful embossing and gorgeous colour, what a great Christmas card.xx[aNNie]
Loving your folder and card Cathy :-)
Hugs xx
Lovely use of this fablous embossing folder Cathy.
Laine
xx
A very pretty card, love the pretty embossed poinsettias
Lorraine x
Beautiful elegant card...Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Chrissy DT http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Fantastic embossing, Cathy! I'm delighted to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes or Optional Shaped Card" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Come play again soon.
NanaConnie
Gorgeous luxurious embossing makes this a really classy card.
Thanks for joining the fun at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx
I'm not surprised you're hooked on the 3D embossing folders, Cathy, they make a gorgeous effect! This is a fabulous card, so classy!
love Mags B x
Lovely card.Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge.
Good luck
Lynda x
A lovely Christmas card. Gorgeous rich colour and fabulous embossing.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x
Such a lovely rich color to use for that embossing folder - I am totally hooked on using dry embossing, and I don't recall seeng that folder before. Thank you for entering the QKR Stampede Anything goes challenge with the option of a shaped card. Dorothy S, DT member
Sorry I’m so late commenting. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x
This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "A Festive Sentiment" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx
Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August!
Monica - DT
Post a Comment