Friday, 25 August 2017

James Sunflower

Hi Folks.  Hope you are all well.  I will not give you a weather forecast because I am putting this in draft for another time. UPDATE - IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND SUNNY HERE TODAY, HENCE THE SUNFLOWERS HAVE COME OUT TO PLAY.

                                                                             A5 Card




Products Used

James Sunflower - Simply Print - L.O.T.V.
Ribbon Accent - Anna Marie Designs
X-Cut Small  and Large Round Corner Punch
Die:- Leaves#1 - Little Claire Designs
Digi Sentiment Ticket - Crafty Ann's
Card Stock/BP/Flowers and Ribbon are from my stash.
Hugs

10 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Cathy! Your sweet little bear is enjoying your gorgeous sun flower-daisies with such happiness! Beautiful colors, with a blissfulness to cheer your recipient! Gorgeously designed and shaded! hugs, de

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute; love the colours:-)

Enjoy the sun! Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

James looks fab and I love the sunflowers..although the ones in my garden look a bit sad!
Lorraine x

Tina Z. said...

wow, such a lovely card, I love LOTV ...
hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous, delightful, sunshine card Cathy it makes you smile, I love it
Love & hugs
lorraine x

Laine said...

Lovely soft colour tones Cathy. Such a cute topper!
Laine
xx

aussie aNNie said...

I was just looking at these simply prints over at LOTV and come here and you have made the most gorgeous and delightful card. Cathy this is so sweet. hugs.xx [aNNie]

Heather said...

Awww . . . . this is soooo adorable!! Such a sweet image, a great layout and a yummy bow! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Stamps.

Beatriz said...

Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs! Beatriz DT

Marja said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Marja GDT