Hi Folks, Multiple uploaded of quick Christmas cards. I haven't been able to make some of my 8 x 8 Sparkly cards this year. I know I have lots more time but I can't see me having the time to do them. These are the smallest cards that I have made in years. Tony always loved me to make large cards.
A6 Cards
Products Used
Dp: - Merry Little Christmas - First Edition
Heritage Christmas - Thick Stickers ( I had to use Pinflair glue as they didn't feel that sticky and also some of the papers are glittered)
Thank you for looking.
6 Challenges Entered
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-50.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/chnc-challenge-346.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/chnc-challenge-extra-for-august-2017_15.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html
http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-79-festive-sentiment.html
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-429-17th-of-august-christmas.html
6 Challenges Entered
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.co.uk/
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-50.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/chnc-challenge-346.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/chnc-challenge-extra-for-august-2017_15.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html
http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-79-festive-sentiment.html
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/challenge-429-17th-of-august-christmas.html








14 comments:
These are fabulous Cathy! Full of festive fun and detail.
Laine
xx
Fab cards
A gorgeous selection of cards Cathy, lovely designs
Lorraine x
ooh you have been busy Cathy; what super makes :-)
Hugs xx
They may be small Cathy, but they are very lovely - have a great weekend - Michelle x
Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!
A lovely selection of cards.
Thanks for joining the fun at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx
Hi, Cathy! Your cards are wonderful! The pretty paper combinations add so much texture and intrigue. I would love to create similar cards using these design ideas. FABULOUS and beautiful. Hugs, de
Beautiful cards and the papers and dies used are just gorgeous. Hope you are doing fine..xx
[aNNie]
wow what an amazing amount of cards and all just beautiful, I really must get a move on with mine
hugs Kate xx
Wow, Cathy, you've been busy! These are fab - they may be small, but I love the classic designs and the pretty papers.
Also, thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!
Take care, hun!
with love, Maggie xxx
This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "A Festive Sentiment" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx
Lovely Christmas projects. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper.
Hugs, Iwona
What a fabulous set of cards!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
Susan
DT for CHNC Extra!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Post a Comment