We would love to see all sorts of Christmas Characters, from Gnomes to Robins, Santa to Angels and so many more familiar to us at this time of year.
There is also the Anything Goes Option.
My Circle Shaped DT Card
Products Used
Digi Image:- Winter Fairy Talva - Mo's Digital Pencil
Promarkers
85 Crystal Glitter - Art Institute Glitter
Fran-tage - Shabby Pink
Icicles Stickles
Pink Bp:- Christmas Paper Stack -PP008 - Milton Christmas - Wild Rose Studio
Dies:- For Card Base and Layers largest two rings of Decorative Bow Rings - Verso Set 396E - Tonic Studio
Poinsettia - LR0122 - Marianne Designs
Let it Snow Christmas Sentiment Set 1 - Tonic Studio
Punches:- Two Different Snowflakes - X Cut
I am yet to put the insert in.
Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.
10 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2023/11/november-2023-anything-goes-w-optional.html
https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/week-753.html
https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2023/11/november-2023-challenge-117-crafts.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/crafty-catz-challenge-657-anything-goes.html
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2023/11/morgans-artworld-challenge-11.html
https://www.stampingsensations.uk/2023/11/november-challenge.html
https://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2023/10/anything-goes-619-620.html
Hugs





20 comments:
This is so pretty Cathy, a circle card is always so pleasing on the eye and the soft pinks, Fairy and sparkle are a delightful blend.
B x
Such amazing card Cathy!! Love that cute fairy and your sweet design matches her so beautifully! The round shape is just perfect to show her, as well all the pink and sparkling!
Oh my word Cathy what a beautiful creation I love that image so much also the colours and all that wonderful sparkle top notch make. Hope you are feeling ok Cathy think of you often
hugs
lolo x
This is so cute and made even more special by being round. I bet it looks even better in real life xx
Such a pretty card Kathy - love that image and you have coloured her beautifully. The circular card is the perfect frame for her
Blessings
Maxine
Hi again Cathy, lovely to see you linked up your pretty card at Allsorts and Stamping Sensations, thank you.
B x
A wonderful design and I love the sparkle, I bet it's awesome in real life.
Such a sweet girly card, love the circle shape and pretty pink design. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
What a fantastic card. I have always loved Mo's images. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Gail DT
I love a circle card and wonder how come we don’t make them more often? I like how the card base doesn’t have clean, even edges, and the border around the edges and pink poinsettias are lovely. Gorgeous image too.
Absolutely adorable and so beautiful in colour too, love your card ♥
Gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts,
DT Mervi
Pretty image and card style. Love the dies and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz
Beautiful circled shaped card. Love the sparkle and image. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/
A fun and sweet card! Love the round shape and the cute image! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!
This is gorgeous Cathy, I love the pink colour and the adorable Mo's image on the lovely round card..
Faith x
Beautiful circle-shaped card! Love the sweet image, and gorgeous Frantage! I need to get mine out as I do love it on winter cards! Gorgeous die-cuts too! Sending well wishes!
This is absolutely adorable!! I love that image and it works beautifully with the circle shape. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky
One of my favorite images - you've done her well!
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Pam CT
It's such a pretty card! I love all the glitter. Very girly work.
Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara
Post a Comment