Morning Folks Welcome to the start of Midway Challenge over at :-
https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/
Where the Challenge is this month:-
ANYTHING STAMPED(or digi stamp) WITH THE OPTION OF - MOOD BOARD
REMEMBER THAT THE STAMPING MUST BE THE FOCAL POINT IN YOUR CREATION - NOT JUST A SENTIMENT.
LETTERPRESS SYSTEMS ARE NOT CONSIDERED HAND STAMPING AND
ENTRIES USING THEM INELIGIBLE.
Please Note :- We will be announcing some challenge changes, so please make a note to check our new challenge post on 5th November.
Mood Board
MY 8 x 8 DT Card
Trying to Show the Glitter but Colours Distorted
Digi Stamp:- Fae - Delicous Doodles
Sentiment Stamps:- From :- Magic is in Your Heart Stamp and Stencil Set- Crafter's Companion.
Embossing Folder:- Woodland Glade- Tattered Lace ( I was lucky enough to win over on https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ a while back)
The Wings/Butterflies and her Lips - were coloured with Sakura Glitter pens
The rest coloured with Promarkers and Tri-Blend Spectrum Noir Markers
Flowers and Bow from my stash.
Enjoy playing the Challenge.
7 Challenges Entered
Hugs





8 comments:
Your second pic certainly shows how different the card looks in the light with the glitter. It's so pretty.
I do love that purple and I bet the shiny glitter is amazing in real life xx
Hi Cathy I think about you often I hope that you are coping I know how hard it is Cathy your card is beautiful the colours and sentiments are perfection I have this image and have used her several times you have done a wonderful job with this one
hugs
lolo x
Fabulous card! Love all the glitter and your colouring! The purple makes the image stand out and such beautiful embossing!
She's a beautiful image Cathy and the whole card a lovely take on our mood board.
B x
I really thought I had left a comment, but I don't see that I did. A rather wistful look you've achieve with this image. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT
This is beautiful love the design, and the fabulous colours ♥
Hello, Cathy! Your card is so pretty! I remember Delicious Doodles! What a beautiful image, and I love your added flowers! I hope things are going well with you these days! I'm not sure I'll continue blogging in November. I do have a couple of cards I need to make, so we shall see what happens. Sending hugs, my friend!
Post a Comment