Thursday, 13 October 2022

Spread Your Wings

Evening peeps.  It is very unusual for me to post at night!   Not sure if I am keen on this card.  I might try stamping the image and not use stencils around it or not colours that are too much the same as the stamping colour.

Scalloped A6 Card


Products Used

Stamp:- Spread Your Wings :- Honey Doo Crafts

DL Stencil :- Spirals :- Honey Doo Crafts

Stamped and stencilled in D.I. - Faded Jeans-Weathered Wood-Tumbled Glass- Broken China.

Thank You for looking.

7 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/10/202210-october-2022-anything-goes-w.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/week-697.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/classic-design-challenge-october-10.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/10/october-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-453.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/10/anything-goes-challenge-october-11th.html

https://stencilfun.blogspot.com/2022/10/october-stencil-fun.html

Hugs



XXXXX


10 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Well I like it, it reminds me of those colour blindness cards when you have to find the image in all the bubbles xx

brenda said...

It might grow on you Cathy, think we all have some we're not sure about but it looks very effective crafted to me.

B x

Marlene Atkinson said...

I love this, I wish I could do this technique. Thank you for your best wishes. Hugs Marlene

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fabulous optical feel for this card, Cathy!! Love so much how all things flow together: the little birds in the big bird, and then all the birds in the background that remember a lot of wings. It remembers me souls and heaven :) The similar colours make all flow!
Hugs

NanaConnie said...

Cathy, I think it's lovely and am glad you chose to post it, even if you had doubts about it. I'm wearing 2 DT hats today and I want to say, "Thanks so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenges at both QKR Stampede and at TTCRD. Good luck in both of the draws.
NanaConnie DT

Angela said...

This card is really gorgeous Cathy.... totally different from all your other cards! Love it!
Big Hug Angela

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is lovely, Cathy! Beautiful stencilling and colours! Wishing you a wonderful day!

coldwaters2 said...

I really like this Cathy it looks so different the stenciling work is fabulous
hugs
lorraine x

Sheryl said...

Don't doubt yourself. I like it!
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT

Koyel Saha Chatterjee said...

Love the stencil work.. lovely project.. Thank you so much for your participation in CRAFTS GALORE ENCORE challenge.. ❤️DT KOYEL