Friday, 21 October 2022

Mystery Stamp

 Hi Peeps.  I hope you are all well.  I found this in my already stamped folder.  I know I own it, but I have search through my boxes and can't find it at all!!!  I will add the name and maker if I find out.

My 5 x 5 Card


Products Used

Mystery Stamp

Tri Blend Markers - Crafter's Companion

Old Paper - Scattered Straw - Tumbled Glass D.I.

Stencil:- A5 Numbers - Honey Doo Crafts

Thank you for looking.

6 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/10/202210-october-2022-anything-goes-w.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/classic-design-challenge-october-10.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/crafty-catz-challenge-611-anything-goes.html

https://stencilfun.blogspot.com/2022/10/october-stencil-fun.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-454.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/10/anything-goes-challenge-october-11th.html

Hugs

XXXXXXXX


12 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Cathy! Your card is very pretty! I hope you can figure out the stamp - that kind of thing always bothers me until I find it LOL. Nice stencilling too! Hope you have a great weekend!

brenda said...

I love it "mystery stamp", have a few like that myself, can't help you on the make I'm afraid but is is rather pretty isn't it.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Cathy love the stamp I know what it is like to make a card and not know what stamp or image you have used I am doing that all the time lately hope all is well with you
hugs
lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely "Mistery stamp" and colouring! This fact always happens also to me. :)
Hugs

HilaryJane said...

That's a great stamp, whoever it is by. Love the stencilled numbers background xx

Pia S said...

It’s a beautiful design, it looks naturally aged and vintage.

Donna Ellis said...

I love the way you have finished the embossing, Kathy! Sometimes, I use a friend's products, and finish things years later, so I cannot remember what the names are, LOL Wish you a great week-end! hugs, de

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Mystery stamp! LoL I think all crafters are guilty of that at one time or other. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!

aussie aNNie said...

That is lovely - and clever with gorgeous colours and fabulous design, love it ♥

R's Rue said...

Absolutely stunning.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Billie A said...

very pretty card. Fun image. hope you find out the info on it.. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

Linby said...

A mystery indeed! It looks so pretty on your card.