Morning peeps. I hope you are all well. It is time once again for another super challenge to start over at https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ Where the challenge this month is:-
ANYTHING STAMPED GOES!!
Please remember that Stamping must be the prominent thing on your card, not just a small sentiment.
Two prizes of Vintage Inc stamp sets from Highlight Crafts
My 4 x 8 Card
Products Used
Stamp is:- Hydrangea and Quill - Studio Light
Memento Luxe - Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Aged Mahogany and Dried Marigold D.I.
Tri-Blend Markers - Crafter's Companion
Cord from my stash.
Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.
10 Challenges Entered
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/week-692.html
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-649-shabby-chic.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/classic-design-challenge-september-9.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/09/september-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html
http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2022/08/august-challenge-anything-goes.html
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2022/09/morgans-artworld-challenge-9.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-451.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/september-challenge.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/08/anything-goes-challenge-30th-august-2022.html
Winner over at
Hugs







19 comments:
There's a lovely Autumnal feel to the colours you used Cathy and the teal shades of the blooms really pop against the warmer tones.
B x
Hi Cathy I love this beautiful creation those colours and the images are perfection
hugs
lolo x
Thank you for sharing this lovely Autumnal project with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
WOW, love this card! The colours and stamps are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx
What a fabulous stamp, I haven't seen that one before. i do love hydrangeas so this one is right up my street. Those colours look fabulous together too xx
Such beautiful card Cathy, it has a very romantic feel. Just LOVE the colours combo and the stamp you used! I have never thought that Aged Mahogany and Dried Marigold D.I. could look so well with teal colour!
The stamped image is quite beautiful and the colors you have chosen are so lovely. Many thanks for sharing your card at Allsorts.
Just popped back to thank you for linking up at Stamping Sensations and Allsorts Cathy.
B x
Love the stamp, beautiful card.
Beautiful colours. I do love hydrangeas, I just bought a new one - for the garden, I have many stamps with them on!
WOWOW! What a beautiful slim-line card, Cathy! Those rich colors look amazing together! I especially like the touch of "gold" in the leaves. The image is lovely, too! The challenge's stamp prizes are GORGEOUS, too! Thank you for visiting my blog, and leaving such a kind comment. As for our emails, please don't worry about responding. We both sort of catch up with each other as we are able. It's just nice knowing you are "there". So glad for the people you help in your SA block. Cathy, what a dear, caring person you are. Thanks for sharing your inspiring art today! hugs, de
Really lovely inking and stamping on this pretty card x
wow that card is gorgeous, great colours too.
Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x
This is beautiful Cathy,love the design and gorgeous colours.xxx
Lovely project Cathy. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Wendy DT
Your card is beautiful, Cathy! What a gorgeous stamp! I haven't made many of these tall, slimline cards, maybe only one or two, so I should try this size again, very nice!
Wow! The colors look beautiful together and gives your design a lovely vintage feel.
Beautiful and stunning card, love the gorgeous colours as well x
A beautifully stamped, inky card! Love the colour palette. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” September Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations
Post a Comment