Monday, 26 September 2022

Holiday Hugs

Hi Folks!  I have eventually got round to making some cards from the pile of coloured images  I have done over the past few months.

My A6 Card


Products Used

Stamp:- Holiday Hugs- 942F - Penny Black

Tri-Blend Marker Pens  - Crafter's Companion

Promarkers

Tumbled Glass D.I.

B/P - Merry Little Christmas - First Edition

85 Crystal Art Glitter - Art Institue

Thank you for looking.

14 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/09/202209-september-2022-anything-goes.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/week-695.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-651-christmas-humourous.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/classic-design-challenge-september-9.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/09/september-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-607.html

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/chnc-challenge-613.html

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/week-659use-rubber-or-clear-stamp.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/pbsc-september-anything-goes-optional.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/09/qkr-stampede-challenge-452.html

http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-124-anything-christmas-goes.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/09/atg-challenge-13th-september-2022.html

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2022/09/sweet-stampin-christmas-in-september.html

Hugs


XXXXXXXX

18 comments:

brenda said...

That's a lovely bright and happy Christmas Card Cathy, lovely to see you at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

HilaryJane said...

Aww, so sweet and Christmassy xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Cathy! The image is so cute and I like the plaid paper. I colour up my images ahead of time too, so relaxing.
Take care, Kitty

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Cathy, I love the Penny Black stamp - one of my favourites
Lorraine x

kReN said...

Thanks for the reminder. I need to make more Christmas cards. Love your image. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week. kReN@afourthlife. See what's new at my blog and follow me. https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog

Linby said...

A lovely bright cheery card and great clouds too. Thanks for coming over to join us at Allsorts challenge.
L x

Chris said...

Cute Santa, beautiful colouring an d lovely cheerful colours. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Ronald said...

-a super cute card. Passion for markers. Elaine

Ellibelle said...

Another sweet Christmas creation and beautiful image! Thank you so much for sharing again with us and for incorporating stripes for our optional theme at Allsorts challenge too!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another cute card, so sweet! Love the plaid background too!
Hugs!

Helen said...

Very cute - love that image.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Brenda said...

Cathy, this is such a sweet image. I love the scene youʻve set for them. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge!

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Tracey T said...

What a fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

Sammy said...

cute card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

SarahR said...

Hi there, that's a super cute image and a lovely traditional looking Christmas card. Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin'. Sarah - DT

Sue from Oregon said...

Gotta love this cute Santa and Snowman image. Very festive indeed! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment