Friday, 18 March 2022

March Midway We Love Stamping Challenge

 Morning peeps.  I hope you are all well?  It is time for our Midway inspiration post over at https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/  Where the Challenge this month is :- ANY THING STAMPED WITH A SPRING THEME.

My 6 x 6 DT Card


Products Used

Main Stamp:- Lazy Days - Penny Black

Sentiment Stamp:- Everyday Greetings - Inspired by Stamping

Promarkers

Tumbled Glass D.I.

Dies:- Spellbinders

Bp:- Siesta Berry - The English Paper Company.


Thank you for looking and do enjoy playing the challenge.

14 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/03/202203-march-2022-anything-goes.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-15th-march.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-630-female.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/classic-design-challenge-march-3.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/crafty-catz-challene-587.html

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html

http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2022/03/march-challenge.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-506.html

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/pbsc-march-anything-goes-optional.html

http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-440.html

http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/march-challenge.html

https://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/2022/03/old-rejected-stamps.html  10 years +

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/03/anything-goes-challenge-15th-march-2022.html

https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html

Hugs


xxxxxxxx

20 comments:

brenda said...

That little Hedgie clearly knew sunshine was on it's way as he's all prepared, a delightful creation.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card, love the gorgeous colours, and the design in beautiful have a great weekend ♥

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute hedgie, Cathy! What an adorable spring card and I love the sentiment! This card will certainly bring cheer! I hope you have a good weekend!

Linby said...

Love how you used the hedgie, it looks like a polaroid. Pretty background makes for a lovely card.

BTW your comment yesterday made me smile - I do it all the time - forgetting!

Darlene said...

OMG so, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card Cathy, love so much the sweetness of the colours and the cute hedgehog!

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cute card;-))m

Lia said...

I have got this stamp too, and it's adorable!
Lia DT TSOC

HilaryJane said...

Brilliant little scene, I discovered a hedgehog hibernating in my garden a few weeks ago. He has moved on now though. I think all the sunshine has woken him up. It is amazing what a bit of sunshine can do and your card radiates it xx

Chrissy said...

So very cute and fun and love the soft colours..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

Zoechaos said...

'fraud to say I've been poorly since Thursday so taking a moment now to catch up. I LOVE Penny Black so you can be sure this one made me smile. xx

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic card and super cute image.
Thank you for joining us at
I Love Promarkers Blog ChallengeI look forward to you joining us again.
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Vesna M. said...

Pretty image, lovely card. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

Sheryl said...

How chilled is he! Love the image and colour choice.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my blog, things are not getting any easier I feel my mums loss really deeply and it is a struggle but I am trying to get back into crafting not sure if it will last but I am giving it ago, Cathy I love this card you have made that little Hedgehog is gorgeous so are the lovely colours I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Aunty Sue said...

just love this stamp and your colouring is beautiful and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

pinky said...

I love that gorgeous image, makes such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

NanaConnie said...

Oh, how cute, Kathy! I love the little hedgehog lazing in the sunshine. Great paper choice, too. Thanks so much for playing along at I Love ProMarkers. We hope to see you again in our next challenge, too. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

Pia S said...

This is as sweet as can be, adorable image and beautiful paper and colors.

Anna said...

I love the hedgehog image! It is making me look forward to the summer. Your coloring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned March paper challenge!
Anna, Design Team