Afternoon peeps. I am trying to keep myself busy today. It was the worse Mother's Day for me that I can remember yesterday. My youngest son was rushed to hospital in an ambulance yesterday from work at lunchtime. His staff insisted in ringing one. He waited in an ambulance for over four hours with twenty five others in front of his. He was in A & E all night and wasn't put into a ward bed until 12.45 this afternoon. They are putting a line in his neck and giving him dialysis for two hours once that has been inserted.
I live nowhere near him and haven't got a car, he is in hospital an hour further away from where he lives anyway because that's where he works.
My A5 Card
Products Used
Shabby Shutters and Tattered Rose D.I. for background. Spritz with water then dried off with the heat gun. Took a chance and stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento.
Stamps:- Butterflies and Flowers Large Corner - Honey Doo Crafts
Sentiment from Wish Big - Holly Hobbie - Crafter's Companion.
Promarkers
Embossilious Embossing Folder
Ribbon for the triple bow and Heart from my stash
10 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/03/202203-march-2022-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2022/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-15th-march.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/week-669-in-garden.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/classic-design-challenge-march-3.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/crafty-catz-challenge-588-anything-goes.html
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/show-texture-challenge.html
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/week-633anything-spring.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2022/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-440.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/03/march-challenge.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/03/anything-goes-challenge-15th-march-2022.html
Thank you for looking
Take Care
Hugs
xxxxxxxxx




18 comments:
So sorry about your son and hope he will recover quickly.
Very pretty floral image. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
Prayers for your son, Cathy and wishing him a speedy recovery!
Thank you so much for sharing your pretty card with us at Allsorts challenge!
A gorgeous card Cathy, so pretty.
I'm so sorry to read about your son Cathy, I wish him a speedy recovery.
Lorraine x
Cathy I'm so sorry to read about your Son and hope he has a swift recovery.
This is such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Very nice card! I'm so sorry to read about your son! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom
A beautiful, floral card thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.
I hope your son had a speedy recovery too.
Lorraine
Oh Cathy, so so sorry about what happens to your son! Even in our hospitals in Italy things work like this, long waits to be visited and few beds.
I hope he gets better soon after dialysis!!
Your card looks so elegant, beautiful flowers and love the embossing and the big bow!
Hugs
I do hope your son will be ok Cathy! In the meantime, thanks for sharing another fab card with us at PFM this week, Juliex
So sorry to hear about your son; hopefully after his treatment he will be home before you know it. It must be so difficult living away from him.
Thank you for entering our challenge once again this week over at Passion for Markers. I'm sure it helped take your mind off your troubles even for just a little while. Take care, Denise x
Oh, Cathy, this is so worrisome. I pray your son will be okay and that the dialysis will be successful. Our hospitals here are just as bad, if not worse, than you described. I prayed just now for both of you. I hope you will receive word soon as to how he is doing. Praying for a full recovery and that he will be home soon.
Hugs,
Kitty
PS. Your card is beautiful!
Oh goodness me Cathy, I am so very sorry to read this and know you live miles away so it must be doubly worrying for you as you feel so impotent. I do hope the dialysis will stabalise him and they het to the botton of his problem.
Your recount of what happened is appalling and serves to confirm what I was reading about the NHS being under pressure yet again. Non too surprising with Covid numbers sky high again, yet that buffoon at No 10 says all is normal again. Get real man, those with any common sense only have to see that those in hospital with it are thousands higher in just three weeks.
As for your card, pretty as always lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.
B x
Me again! Thanks also for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.
Popping back to thank you for entering at Passion for Markers also.
Lorraine
Sorry to read about your son, what a horrible experience for him and how worrying for you, hope he soon recovers.
Your card is beautiful, love how the embossing matches the swirl on the gorgeous stamp. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x
Oh no, what a horrid thing to happen to your son. I hope he recovers quickly, it sounds very worrying. Your card is great, love how your embossing folder matches the stamp xx
I'm sorry, this must have been so frightening for you, I do hope for a quick recovery.
This swirly flower image is beautiful and I do love the swirls and orange of the image being coordinated with the card background too.
Oh Cathy I am so very sorry to hear about your son it must have been awful for you as a mum and frightening for your son, it all sounds a terrible situation. Cathy I love your card the image and colours are superb. Take care I hope that your son receives the treatment and recovers soon
hugs
lorraine x
Cathy. your card is very lovely. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your lovely art back here again soon. Judy DT
Post a Comment