Thursday, 23 September 2021

Deck The Halls

 Morning peeps.  I hope the weather is being kind to you.  We have sunshine here at the moment but it is feeling very Autumnal!

My A5 Landscape Card


Products Used

Stamps:- Deck the Halls - Stampendous

Sentiment:- Merry and Bright - Stamps by Chloe

Promarkers

Card stock and bow from my Stash.

Thank you for looking.

13 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/09/september-2021-challenge-9-school-daze.html












Hugs


Cathy

xxxxxxx

19 comments:

Ellibelle said...

So very cute!!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

MagsB said...

What a sweet card, Cathy, I love those House Mice! I hope you're keeping well.

God bless you!

love Mags B x

April said...

What a cute CAS card! I like the mats to frame the image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Tina Z. said...

Super cute and great design.
Crafty hugs xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy thank you for your lovely comments on my blog my mum is ok at the moment just hope that they don't forget her again. Cathy I absolutely adore this little sweetie the House Mouse stamp is gorgeous I used to have quite a few of these but I think I either gave them to charity or they are in storage a my mums I will have to check because I have been seeing quite a few of these lovelies
hugs
lorraine x

Bunny said...

This is such a sweet and festive House Mouse card. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and the mice are placed gorgeously with those colours. xx

brenda said...

A fun House Mouse creation, many thanks for joining in with our Animals theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Jackie C said...

Hard to be much sweeter than this|!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Sioban said...

A great Christmas card

Christine said...

Super adorable mousey card great image cute take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

Smiles Christine xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Back again, and again, just so beautiful.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a sweet holiday image! Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

Sue said...

Aww, what a sweet card, and the sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a sweet card with those cute little mice! Thanks for sharing with us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

Donna Ellis said...

Aw, so darling, Cathy! Don't you just love the sweetness of a House Mouse story? I admire the delicate coloring of your greenery especially over the ornament! Beautifully done! hugs, de

Pia S said...

Such a cute image and clean design, perfect for postage!

Vesna M. said...

Such a cute card. Love the golden bow. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna