Morning Peeps. Not a very nice morning here. Pouring of rain and very dark. Hence my bad photography. lol!!
My 6 x 6 Card
Products Used
Stamp :- Busy Bees 1 - Creative Expressions. A very old stamp in my collection.
Promarkers
Spun Sugar D.I.
B/p - Groovy item 854 - Fancy Pants
Card stock from my stash
Thank you for looking
Have a nice day.
8 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/09/september-2021-challenge-9-school-daze.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/09/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-145.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/week-643-anything-goes-with-option-of.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/crafty-catz-challenge-565-anything-goes.html
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2021/09/anything-goes-challenge_0120763219.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-444.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/09/qkr-stampede-challenge-428.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/09/anything-goes-challenge-28th-september.html
Hugs
xxxxxxxx



8 comments:
A super image and fun card, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine
Hi Cathy I love this CAS style card the stamp you have used is gorgeous so is the colour and that cute fun bee, super make thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week
hugs
lorraine x
Love this card so cheerful ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/
Cute, clean design. I like the colored panels for a bit of extra color that goes nicely with the flower.
How cute. Fun image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz, Crafty Sentiments.
Stunning design and love the gorgeous image xx
Same weather here as well Cathy.....again. It's a super creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our A/G/Nature theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx
Post a Comment