Morning peeps! How are you today. The weather here is a bit cloudy but sun breaks through every now and then though.
My Card today is for a friend of mine who will soon be 70. Not sure she is looking forward to it! She is a very active lady though, so I am sure it will not make any difference to her. It is just a number!!
My A5 Portrait Card
Products Used
Stamps:- Daffodils and one sentiment - Honey Doo Crafts
Happy Birthday - Hot Off the Press
Promarkers
Large Corner Punch - X-Cut
B/P - Boho Chic - First Edition
Crystal - The Hobby House
Ribbon and Peel Offs from my stash
Thank you for looking.
16 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-2021-challenge-3-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-136.html
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/week-616-spring-flowers-for-first-day.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/classic-design-challenge-for-march-2021.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-79-use-dies-andor-spring.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/crafty-catz-543-anything-goesoptional.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/flowers-everywhere.html
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-516-flowers.html
https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-431.html
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2021/03/morgans-artworld-challenge-3.html
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-128-for-march.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-416.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/03/anything-goes-week-beginning-23rd-march.html
http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/challenge-63-make-it-feminine.html
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/04/challenge-79-use-dies-andor-spring.html Top Five Winner
Hugs
xxxxxxxx



20 comments:
A pretty bright and fresh colour palette, many thanks for joining in with my 'Spring Blossoms' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
Gorgeous card, love the flowers xx
Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Gorgeous flowers and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
Hi Cathy this is quite simply beautiful, love the image, papers and bow it looks quite special.
hugs
lorraine
What a pretty card. I'm sure your friend will love the card. Great image and coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}
What a beautiful coloured image card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz
What a beautiful card Cathy :-)
Call me an old-fashioned-stamper. I just love the beautiful floral images, or scenes that reveal beauty. Your daffodils are breathtaking, Miss Cathy! They do not grow in Florida, so I always appreciate seeing them in photos and friends' artwork. (Your Easter duckling is extra sweet sitting on the sidelines like that) Rhona will love the card, and I wish her many more happy years! hugs, de
A beautiful card. I think the likes it! Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
Greetings Marga dt
A gorgeous card Cathy, lovely daffs.
Lorraine x
Most prettiest card love the daffodils and your colouring. Hope you are doing well. xx
Very pretty birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx
a lovely cheerful card for your friend to help her celebrate - as you say it's just a number and a great one too - thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create
Cute Spring card. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Danka CT -
Beautiful spring time card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
This is gorgeous. Your friend will love it x
The card is perfect for this time of the year.
hugs
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk
Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.
groetjes, Ellen
Sorry, I'm a bit late Cathy. Love your beautiful 70th birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this month.
Hugs, Sandy DT
♥♥♥
Post a Comment