Afternoon Peeps. Another lovely sunny day here. I hope the weather is being kind to you where you are?
My card today is for my other son and his delightful wife for Christmas!
I am disappointed in the colour of her scarf, my promarker has gone off in the pen I think as it was suppose to be Olive Green, it looks more like brown the same colour as her hair. It looks worse in the photo then it does I.R.L. I might try to go over it and hope I don't really mess it up. lol!!
My A5 Portrait Card
Products Used
Digi image :- Ragged Angel - Mo's Digital Pencil
Dies:- Squares - S4-006
Lacey Squares - 295 - Spellbinders
Promarkers
3 Sakura Glitter Pens
Ribbon Gemmed Embellishment - Mei Flower
Sentiment Computer generated
Ribbon for bow from my stash.
Thank you for looking, I hope your day is going well.
10 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2021/02/challenge-2-february-2021-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/03/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-135.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/03/classic-design-challenge-for-march-2021.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-2021-challenge-85-crafts-galore.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/craftycatz-challenge-540-atg-with.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/02/chnc-challenge-531.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2021/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-415.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2021/02/anything-goes-challenge-23rd-february.html
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx



10 comments:
Your card is gorgeous Cathy....It has been quite misty and cold here today.xxx
Lovely card Cathy. Strangely enough, it's not winter here in Scotland today!
Thank you for joining us for the March challenge at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Beautifully designed project & love the colours used. xx
It looks lovely Cathy :-)
it's a very nice card for your family, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly
Fab card thanks for playing along with us at crafty catz hope to see you again.
This is a lovely project that has been beautifully crafted! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create1
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
xx
Vivi
Hello, Cathy! Your card is adorable! Your son and DIL will love this! I don't see any problem with her scarf colour. I like the pretty green bow too! Your photo is so cute with the little ornament!
Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Post a Comment