Monday, 21 December 2020

My Friend

Morning peeps.  Sunny but very cold here today.  Where I live we have been moved from tier 2 at Midnight on Friday to tier 3, then Saturday afternoon Boris announced that all of the South East was moving into tier 4 (A new tier he had introduced)  It is just as well that I was going to be spending Christmas on my own, I feel for those that had made lots of plans.


My A5 Card


Products Used


Image was given to us in our Church pack this week.  I scanned it to my computer, and resized it and printed it on the the paper of my choice.

Promarkers

One Sakura Glitter pen for the word JESUS

Fired Brick on the background.

Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion (I think)


Thank you for looking.

10 Challenges Entered

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-2020-challenge-anything-goes.html

http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-130.html

https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/classic-design-challenge-december-12.html

https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/crafty-catz-challeng532-atg-with.html

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/chnc-challenge-521.html

http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-challenge-ho-ho-ho.html

http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-85-anything-christmas-goes.html

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2020/12/anything-goes-challenge-1st-december.html

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2020/12/christmas-blog-hop-weeks-470-473.html

Hugs


Cathy
xxxx




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to tier 4! Lovely card Cathy :-)

aussie aNNie said...

Super gorgeous card and adorable nativity scene, love the colours you used too. xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sorry to read about your increased lockdown measures. They are tightening ours as well, starting today. However, we had already cancelled our annual family get-together at my brother's house, so we have no plans, just staying at home. Your card is beautiful and I like all of the sparkle! Sending lots of hugs to you, Cathy, and I hope you have a good CHRISTmas.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Cathy, love the colours and sparkle.
Wishing you a happy Christmas and sending hugs
Lorraine x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Cathy ,Merry Christmas right back at ya!
Lovely Christmas card and it is a reminder of just what Christmas is truly about .
Great back ground for the image too
Hugs

Pia S said...

I really like the color and texture of the background and the image is beautifully sparkle. I like Christmas cards with s9me sparkle.

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at our challenge at Creative Inspirations this month and good luck, Jayne DT