Morning peeps. How sad am I, Boxing Day and I am posting? When you have no partner , living alone and in tier 4 in the UK, there isn't much to do?
I have two cards to show you today. Both the same except the colour used and the sentiment.
My first 6 x 6 Card
Products Used
Abstract Face Stencil - Funky Fossils
Rusty Hinge D.I.
Peel Off from my stash.
My Second 6x6 Card
Products Used
Abstract Face Stencil - Funky Fossils
Black Soot/Festive Berries D.I.
Peel Off from my stash.
Thank you for looking and I hope you are all having an enjoyable but safe Christmas.
6 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-2020-challenge-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-130.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/classic-design-challenge-december-12.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-2020-challenge-82-crafts.html
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2020/12/christmas-blog-hop-weeks-470-473.html
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx




10 comments:
I hope you found some comfort in making these cards. They turned out fantastic, modern and abstract, this is a great style.
Your cards are unique and different and it looks like you had fun, even while feeling sad. No shame in posting on Boxing Day - I posted yesterday haha! You have to seize the opportunities as they present themselves! Wishing you joy and a better rest-of-day, Cathy!
Thank you for your interest in our latest challenge at Incy Wincy Designs People And Add 1 Option Or Both Options Challenge. Your creation has a person but still needs to meet the other criteria for the challenge, the sketch and/or the color blue. Hope to see your updated creation at the challenge blog.
Two unusual and fab cards Cathy :-)
You are never alone with a crafting community - hugs to you xxx
Stunning card my friend and wish you the happiest, safest, and healthiest 2021. xx
What fun card designs. I find making cards or working in the yard the only thing that takes my mind off the virus. Hopefully 2021 will be a better year.
Hugs Diane
Happy new and safe 2021. xx
Two fabulous cards Cathy, I hope you've had a good week and wish you a very happy and healthy 2021
Lorraine x
such a beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create!
I wish you a Happy New Year!
xx
Vivi
Wow so different. You have done such a lovely job with this Project. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment