This also appears on my other blog, which is a Bible Blog. A few of you pop in most days. I felt I needed to post this on my main blog as well today.
We had the devastating news last night that a lady in my apartment block has Corona Virus. She actually lives on my floor. They fumigated the whole of the building last night. The big worry is that we all share the lounge downstairs- refuse room and laundry, as well as the stairwells, lift and corridors. I have been praying for her and us all, today.
We had the devastating news last night that a lady in my apartment block has Corona Virus. She actually lives on my floor. They fumigated the whole of the building last night. The big worry is that we all share the lounge downstairs- refuse room and laundry, as well as the stairwells, lift and corridors. I have been praying for her and us all, today.
The page I did in My Bible Journal today
I tried to make the photo extra large for you to be able to read but it, went into all the margins of my blog.
I used a mixture of Promarkers and Permanent Markers to colour the image.
I used a mixture of Promarkers and Permanent Markers to colour the image.
Psalm 32:- 10 NIV Version
Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in HIM
Prayer
Dear Father God, help us never to be dismayed, discouraged or afraid as we follow your plans for our lives. Help us to have assurance that we can trust you completely. Thank you that we are in your hands.
Amen
Deep Peace (Gaelic Blessing)
Deep peace of the running wave to you.
Deep peace of the flowing air to you.
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you.
Deep peace of the shining stars to you.
Deep peace of the gentle night to you.
Moon and stars pour their healing light on you.
Deep peace of Christ, the Light of the World, to you.
Deep peace of Christ to you.
Thank you for looking.
God Bless you all.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx


11 comments:
Im so sorry to hear what happened to the lady Cathy and I really hope that you are going to be OK - your journal page is beautiful - stay safe and take care - hugs - Michelle x
Aww that's a lovely prayer and blessing Cathy.
Your journal page is very beautiful and poignant.
I pray that the lady, and everyone in the apartment, and you are all ok hun.
Stay strong my friend.
You know I am always thinking of you
God Bless
Sue xxx
I’m sorry to hear the bad news regarding your neighbor and home. I hope your neighbor recovers, and no one else becomes ill, Cathy. Thanks for sharing your Bible journal. Hugs, de
Oh Cathy, I hope you manage to stay well xx
So very sorry to hear this Cathy - I find myself praying very similar prayers these days. I hope that you will stay well and that God keeps watch over you.
Hugs - Rachelle
Oh so sorry to hear about the lady in your apartment block Cathy, hope she recovers ok and you all stay safe and well. Beautiful journal page, take care... hugs Wendy xx
tHIS IS LOVELY and I do hope and pray you and your residence in the block will be ok...take care.xx
So sorry to hear about your neighbor Cathy, hope she will recover soon.
Gorgeous page. Stay safe xx
Hope that your neighbor recovers Cathy and Pray that you and others will stay safe .Just clicked on your image of your journal and it is large enough to read it all .Thanks for sharing it
This is scary news, Cathy. I hope you will be safe from the virus and remain healthy. Your page is absolutely gorgeous!
Oh my, I hope you are well and stay safe.
Post a Comment