Good evening folks! It is unusual for me to post at night but I have had one of those days. It would have been my Tony's 77th Birthday today. Next Monday would have been our 35th Wedding Anniversary. I think with this in mind it has made everything go wrong today. I made these cards yesterday but only got to photograph them a while ago. It would be helpful if I could hold the camera straight. My excuse is that I have one shoulder that slopes more than the other one. lol!!
Green Backed Holographic Card
Silver Backed Holographic Card
Products Used
Cut & Emboss Folder - Bauble Flourish - Crafter's Companion
Cosmic Shimmer Mica Sprays
Silver & Green Holographic Card and Sentiment Banner from my stash.
I will probably put on some little bows on before posting.
Thank you for looking and I hope your day has been better than mine.
6 Challenges Entered
6 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-232-anything-goes-with.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-114.html
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/classic-design-challenge-4th-birthday.htmlhttp://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/04/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-114.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
SPECIAL MENTION WINNER OVER AT WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN
SPECIAL MENTION WINNER OVER AT WORLD WIDE OPEN DESIGN
Hugs




13 comments:
Cathy, I know you miss Tony, and will always miss him. Thanks for sharing your feelings with us, your on-line buddies, who care deeply for your well-being and feelings. Hoping betters days are soon with you. I have to say that your beautiful Christmas cards are breathtaking! Were they fun to make? The textures and shimmer look exquisitely rich, and so lovely! Thinking of you fondly, love, de
Beautiful card so shimmery !( Hugs for you xx) Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x
Beautiful creation colours are just beautiful and they really do shimmer , sending big hugs your way.
Babs x
What a stunning card Cathy :-)
Tony will always be with you xxxxxx
I know you will always miss Tony. I hope you have had a better day today and can focus on all the wonderful memories you made together.
Your Christmas card is gorgeous
Lorraine x
Stunning and love your design here...gorgeous colours...xxx
Tony is with you in spirit and will always be watching over you...take that in mind that you are still celebrating his life...Bless you.xxx
Such excellent work here!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx
Gorgeous work! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Gale DT for http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
I can imagine special dates are much more difficult...
Your cards are gorgones, those shimmery card fronts look amazing and I love both versions equally much.
Absolutely gorgeous work here. You did such a beautiful job with this project. Sad date for you no doubt. It is lovely you can craft to keep your mind active at this time. Kind regards and thoughts to you.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Hi Cathy! This is such a beautiful dimensional card! I love the ornament die cut reveal to the holographic paper underneath - so very pretty! Take care!
Rachelle : )
Wonderful creation!Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.
Maritza DT
Simply Gorgeous Christmas card, love the background you created for the hanging ornaments!!
So glad you shared with us at 613 Avenue Create for the challenge! Good Luck!
¸ • .. ')) -: |:-. •'. • ')) * ((¸¸. •' .. • '
Hugs ~ DT Shell 💕
Post a Comment