Friday, 10 April 2020

A Poster & A Word Search


This has also been put on my Bible Blog for obvious reasons.

Hi Folks, Sorry I am late in posting.  My Minister has just delivered a little package to me.  He has been marvelous & did a service last night & this morning by Whatsapp. 

In the envelope he delivered was these two.
One is a Candle of Hope.  If you like colouring you can colour this candle, if not just put it up in your window.  I live in the great position of living on a roundabout.  It does have some good points to it.

Candle of Hope





Also An Easter Word Search.




I hope these are large enough.  I have chosen X Large.  You might need to reduce the size on printing.

God Bless you all.

Love 
Cathy
xxxx

4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Thanks, Cathy! How thoughtful of your pastor to bring them by. And thank you for sharing! big hugs, de

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing Cathy :-)

Happy Easter xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

They are wonderful, Cathy. Thanks so much for sharing! Hope you remain safe and healthy!