Afternoon peeps. Weather here as usual can't make up it's mind. I got soaked going out to do the SA magazines & was standing all morning wet. Typically the sun came out for awhile just as I finished. I hope the weather is better for you today.
My 7 x 7 Card
Products Used
Image:- From Art Sheets Sheet 19 - Floral Romance - L.O.T.V.
Old Paper - D.I.
Dies:- Floral Ovals
Sentiment Computer Generated
B/P Heartfelt - L.O.T.V. & Raspberry Road Designs
Flowers & Ribbon from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
9 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-221-anything-goes-woptional.html
9 Challenges Entered
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-221-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2019/05/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-91.html
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/classic-dt-open-challenge-for-may-4.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-anything-goes-challenge-63.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/crafty-catz-challange-461.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-439-anything-goes.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/05/new-anything-goes-challenge-7th-may.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/classic-dt-open-challenge-for-may-4.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-anything-goes-challenge-63.html
https://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/crafty-catz-challange-461.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-439-anything-goes.html
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2019/05/new-anything-goes-challenge-7th-may.html
https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/world-wide-open-design-team-challenge.html
Hugs
xxxxx


10 comments:
Beautiful card, pretty image and lovely card design, thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Pat xx
Oh no Cathy, that's not fun. We've had the rain too! It's been cold all day. Your card is so beautiful. Love the music sheet background - Michelle x
A very pretty and totally feminine card, lovely focal image and beautiful papers, your SIL will be delighted!
Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Chris
x
What a pretty feminine card. I particularly like the weathered wood paper which compliments the image perfectly.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Hi, Cathy! Your SIL will thoroughly enjoy this delightfully feminine creation. Your layers and textures look so pretty together, and make for a beautiful card. Hope her day is full of laughter and joy. Sorry you got soaked from the rain. Not sure what is a normal weather pattern in your area. We are always grateful for rain at this time of year, and it rained quite a bit all night long. this morning is bright and sunny. Too bad the rain didn't happy at night for you, too! We are used to thunderstorms here, but mostly from June through October. But our thunderstorm season seems to have begun early, in April, with trees constantly falling on power lines, and perhaps power outages - we had 4 outages in the past 2 weeks. But still, lots of people never have the joys of power, so I am grateful. Please take care of yourself. Wishing you a beautiful Journey, hand-held with your Special Friend. love, de
A beautiful and feminine creation in pink. I like the addition of the musical notes paper. I also like how you used oval dies for both the image and sentiment, very decorative.
Beautiful card ...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Hugs
Wendy xx
Oh this card is beautiful! I love the music sheet background paper.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
a lovely image, your sil will love this, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly
This is so very pretty love it Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
Post a Comment