Hi Folks, I expect you are all fed up with me & my CAS creations by now?
My A6 Portrait Card
Products Used
My A6 Portrait Card
Products Used
Image :- Pre-coloured image from L.O.T.V.
Tumbled Glass D.I.
Star Dust Stickles
Die:- Spellbinders
Glittered Snowflake Stickers from Hobbycraft
Greetings Peel off from my stash.
Thank you for looking.
5 Challenges Entered
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/chnc-challenge-439.html
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-203-only-boys-allowed.html
https://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-53-opt-twistcreature-feature.html
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-50-anything-christmas-goes.html
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/anything-but-square-card.html
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
5 Challenges Entered
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/chnc-challenge-439.html
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-203-only-boys-allowed.html
https://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-53-opt-twistcreature-feature.html
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-50-anything-christmas-goes.html
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/anything-but-square-card.html
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx


8 comments:
I'm definitely not fed up with your CAS creations Cathy. I think they are lovely as is this one - you are going to have a lot of Christmas cards ready for Christmas for sure - Michelle x
I just had to look at this card too and comment - lovely again. I like how you add the detail to make the card your own creation. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge :) Lynda DT
Gorgeous card and love the detail and design. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you will join us again. Carol S. DT
I love your cards and I love LOTV, amazing combination!
hugs xx
Hi this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Anything But a Square Card” and the sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. Hugs Jackie (DT)
Oh this is cute!
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
I think you’re great at making CAs style cards. They’re quick and postage friendly, just like I must make sure mine are this year. And I’m really far behind on my Christmas cards...
This has come together beautifully! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI
Post a Comment