Friday, 19 April 2019

Fun in the Snow

Afternoon folks.  I expect you are all out in the lovely sunshine & I am making you cool down a bit with my card this afternoon by trying to encourage you to play in the snow.  I thought I would post this before going off on Sunday for a week to The Lake District.  By the look of the weather forecast there I will come back with webbed feet.

My 5 x 5 Card


This is quite sparkly I.R.L. but it doesn't show in the photo.  I need to improve my photgraphing skills.

Products Used
Stamp:- A Little Bit Festive - Snowy Wellies - SD-LBF - Wellies - Shenna Douglass
Glitter Stickers - Snowflakes - Hobby Crafts
Promarkers
Star Dust Stickles

Hugs

15 comments:

Tina Z. said...

Wow, I love this scene, very unique.
Yes, finally we have warm weather here.
Enjoy your holidays.
Crafty hugs xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm always in the mood for a winter card, my favourite ones to make! I'm hoping our snow is finally gone, we had some just the other day! This is super cute, Cathy! I hope you had a great walk!

Janette said...

Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous card with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Cathy.
I hope you have a lovely week in the Lakes.
Lorraine x

Angela said...

Your card is really gorgeous Cathy! Love the boots and the snow you've created!
Wishing you a great week at The Lake District and hope the weather will be fine :)
xxAngela

Jackie C said...

Lovely Christmas card. So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Chana Malkah said...

Very nice winter scene! Thanks for your submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge
A Place To Start Challenge https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

* Shell B.* said...

Simply wonderful wintery card!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 613 Avenue Create..... Good Luck!
DT Shell
http://avenue613.blogspot.com

crafty said...

A lovely unusual Christmas card. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Donna Ellis said...

You've go a great start on Christmas, and your card design is darling with that sentiment, Cathy! hugs, de

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Cathy...hope you had a lovely time in the Lake District:)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Love those boots and snow flakes for this gem

MagsB said...

I love this image, Cathy, it makes me imagine all the fun the owners of the boots had with the sledge! (Does that make sense???)

I hope you had a lovely time in the beautiful Lake District!

God bless!

love Mags B x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Cathy great use of the images
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nataliascraft said...

Wonderful Christmas card Cathy. Hope you had a lovely time away x