Monday, 15 April 2019

Sparkles Monthly Challenges Ch# 115 DT Card

Morning peeps.  A better day today weather wise but this is scheduled so it could have turned nasty.  It is time once again for another Challenge to start over at SPARKLES MONTHLY CHALLENGES  It is my turn to pick the theme this month & my choice is:- RELIGIOUS OR FLOWERS(or even both)

My 6 x 6 DT Card


Products Used

The lovely digi image & sentiment Easter Cross is from -  Nana Vics Digital
Whispers Permanent Markers
Card from my stash.

Hugs

Cathy
xxxx  

15 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous showing the true meaning of Easter, it is such a lovely time of year, I think it is my favourite time. Fresh beginnings and make us think about what he did for us. Marlene

Donna Ellis said...

Cathy! This is an incredible image and so beautifully colored! I especially like that it appears to be at night or prior to sunrise, with the symbolic elements atop the cross. It's a lovely card! hugs, de

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so beautiful

Janette said...

A very beautiful card, perfect image, so glad you have shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Cathy x

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful card Cathy love the design and image
hugs
lorraine x

~ginny said...

Cathy, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613! I especially like that deep blue color!
~ginny
DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Michelle said...

This is beautiful Cathy - hope you had a nice time at your sons - Michelle x

Tina Z. said...

very effective design, I love it.
crafty hugs and happy Easter xx

Sherri said...

Gorgeous Easter card and a great reminder of what the day is really all about! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Jo said...

Beautiful card Cathy.....Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful, traditional card. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

Jackie C said...

So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Rene said...

Beautiful! And the true meaning of the day.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!
Rene

Maokia said...

How cool it looks! I think it’s quite symbolic, because if I hadn’t used these tablets https://sildenafilviagra.com/ I could put an end to my personal life.