Morning peeps. Hope you are all well? It is time once again for another super Challenge to start over at SPARKLES MONTHLY CHALLENGES Our Challenge this month is FAIRIES.
My A5 DT Card
Products Used
Image and Bp by Art from Linda Ravenscroft
Crystal and Star Dust Stickles
Card Stock from my Stash.
Thank you for looking and do have fun playing the Challenge.
7 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-211-anything-goes-optonal.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-72.html
7 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-211-anything-goes-optonal.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-72.html
http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-75-for-little-girl.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-at-beccys-place.html
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/craftycatz-challenge-425-atg.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-182-all-things-bright-and.html
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-at-beccys-place.html
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/craftycatz-challenge-425-atg.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-182-all-things-bright-and.html
Hugs


21 comments:
How pretty Cathy; I love fairies :-)
Hugs xx
Your fairy card is beautiful, Cathy! I love this colour combo - it's my favourite! The image is lovely! I hope you are having a good day today!
I do love fairies and whimsical images .Love the sparkle too on the wings . Great card .
Wow! The artist's colors and scenery is amazing, Cathy. Paired with your finishing touches, the papers make delightful and dramatic creation! Beautifully done. Wishing you a great week-end, Cathy! hugs, de
Wow gorgeous Cathy, love it. I won't be around for the next 3 weeks as I will be on holiday. Marlene
Beautiful fairy card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” July Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT
Gorgeous and beautiful card Cathy thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
DT for CC
A beautiful card,lovely image and design.xxx
Such a sweet card and image Cathy!
Laine
x
Adorable card Cathy, she is so pretty.xx
A very pretty card, I love the sweet vintage fairy. So pleased you joined in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope to see you again soon. Caz DT.
So lovely Cathy - this is such a sweet image and the card has a lovely vintage feel to it - Michelle x
Gorgeous fairy card, love the design x
Thanks for entering our CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July!
Monica - DT
A very pretty design which showcases the image beautifuly.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx
A truly beautiful design.
Have a lovely weekend my friend.xx
so very pretty great design
Hugs Kate xx
This is such a pretty vintage card!
Take care!
love Maggie xxx
Amazing design, I love faries!
Hugs xx
Post a Comment