Evening peeps. If I am correct I think this is my first Christmas card make this year. I send over 100 but I think this year it is going to be very quick makes or bought I am ashamed to say!!!
Scalloped 6 x 6 Card
Products Used
Stamp:- Bella on Presents - Wild Rose Studio's
Promarkers
Sentiment Stamp - Dawn Bibby
Thank you for looking.
6 Challenges Entered
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-211-anything-goes-optonal.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-71.html
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-challenge.html
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-challenge.html - Tree
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/craftycatz-challenge-425-atg.html
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/chnc-challenge-393_7.html
Hugs


13 comments:
You still have plenty of time to make your hundred!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge!
Susan
DT for CHNC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Adorable card Cathy.
Hugs
Wendy xx
Hey girl... only 99 to go!! Thank you so much for sharing your project at 613 - your off the edge images are a creative choice that leaves a large expanse for the sentiment. That is a great idea I may borrow - funny how I never think doing that!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)
Aw, how precious, Cathy! Your coloring is perfectly festive and happy! I’ve only made one Christmas card this year, and need to get going! Hugs, de
A gorgeous card Cathy.xxx
Cute Christmas card lovely colors and image.xx
Such a cute card and image Cathy!
Laine
x
Fabulous card Cathy :-)
Don't be ashamed of sending bought cards - 100 is a lot to make xx
Super sweet card, Cathy, I love it! You certainly send out a lot of cards! You would need to make 8-9 per month for 100, and that is a lot!
You've made a great start on your Christmas cards, keep it up! :)
Sweet image, lovely colours, the scalloped edge looks great.
Thanks for entering our July Challenge at CaSS.
Chris
x
One is better than none:) I always start early, but it’s possible to make quick makes and several cards at a time. I have not yet tried that, but might do so this year. Your card is sweet.
super cute!
hugs xx
Really adorable card! Such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round and hope to see you again!
-- Tammy DT
Post a Comment